How to prevent Mesothelioma or Asbestos Cancer!
Remember: “Avoidance is better than CURE!”
1. Be aware what is Asbestos and where it is used. Knowledge is important. It is very important to know what materials are made of asbestos.
2. Avoid any contact with asbestos mineral or its fiber. Please be aware that most asbestos cancer patients are not aware they have been exposed to asbestos.
3. Avoid mining activities. Asbestos is found in mining.
4. Make sure your home is not made of products manufactured with asbestos. Ask for the components of the product before purchase. Ask the professionals if your house have some asbestos properties. If ever, it has some of it, do not remove it yourself. Ask a professional to remove it for you.
5. Have a regular check up. Consult your doctor if you feel any of mesothelioma symptoms.